WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's next?

I only have a few minutes left on the library computer, so I don't know what to write in that short time.

I found out the hold-up on getting the novel out was a mix-up in geting the information mailed to me. It is frustrating for me but I should have the info. by tomorrow, and hope to mail it back the same day. So, maybe it wil be a couple more weeks yet. I started writing this in 2003 and I used tablet and pen at first. Then went to a typewriter, then got an old computer that had microsoft word on. I got so discouraged at times that I wouldn't write for months. I had myself convinced that it was impossible. Then, when I couldn't remember correct grammar, high school was quite a while ago, I got depressed and wouldn't continue. Finally I realized I had a good story anyway and I was going to try to finish it. So I think you will enjoy it.

Sorry my time is up and I have to get off the computer so my personal history will have to wait.

Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments: