WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, July 23, 2009

6 am ?

It really can not be that I have been awake since 6 this morning. Can it? Well, I really have been and since about 6:30 I started thinking about what I would write for you all today. I went over in my mind where to pick up from yesterday because I'm not comfortable with the coming home day. After praying about it, I have decided that it's not that it was a bad day, actually it was a great day, but a very private one in my mind. Now, I know Todd remembers some of it but I'm not sure about Bob, but Mary and Ginny were too young. In fact Virginia was only about nine months old. So if any of my kids, even the ones who came later, want to know, they only have to ask and I'll go over the day with them. But I feel for the general reader not related, I'd like to keep that part private. Maybe I'll change my mind later, you never know.

The first five months we lived with my mom and dad. John went to work for my dad in his construction company, but he found another job in about three weeks. My dad was a hard person to work for. He wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty and worked right along with his men but he wanted everything perfect. It is very hard to work for someone like that. My brother even had to quit because he could never please Dad. Being the boss's son, RT had to be above the others, and he couldn't live up to Dad's expectations of him.

I started talking to John about the fact that we cheated our families, especially the grandparents of being around when I was expecting and being at the hospital when I was in labor and holding their newborn grandchild. It took some convincing on my part, but we finally decided that one more wasn't going to be a big deal. So about 15 months after we came home, we had another little boy. I went into labor on my mother-in-laws birthday but I was so tired I just took a nap and the contractions stopped. I remember watching a movie at my parents house. We had rented a house in Avon then. But decided to come into Henrietta to be closer to the hospital. When the movie was over my dad said, "I'm going to bed, you're not having that kid tonight." But at midnight the pains started again and at 4:35 the next morning I delivered a 8 lb. ? oz. baby boy. We named him Wayne Patrick.
I was not well at all the first few months, and not being around me for the others, my mom and John's were whispering about the fact that I probably wouldn't carry this baby for long. I did and he was perfect. Still is. That's just for you angel baby!

Before I quit for the day, I want to tell you that I am getting a new computer. One of my two computer savy sons has found one for me and is ordering it today. Thank you Shawn Sr.,my honeyson.

Until next time dear friends and family,
Goodbye and God Bless you all.

No comments: