WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Monday, July 13, 2009

MORE

Good afternoon my friends. When I first start I never know exactly where I'm going. Today is a little different because I have to go to work this afternoon, so I don't have a lot of time to spend with you. I hope my friend, Sharon has found her way here to this blog.

So on with my life. The life we live day to day becomes our life just because it's what we are living. It even becomes who we are or at least who we think we are. I'm having a problem getting started today because I know my time is limited. So please bear with me.

Fifteen months after we left home (you notice I never use the word ran away from home, because then I start focusing on the hurt I brought to my family) I gave birth to our first son. Oh, how excited we were. We named him Todd Michael and he came along three days late. He was so small only 6 lbs. 7 ozs. He was our joy. But when he started walking and became a toddler I longed for another infant. So Bobby joined our family a couple years later. While I was pregnant for Bob I kept wondering how I could love another child as much as I loved Todd, but I soon found out that each child is so unique that parents are given a special but different love for each. We named him Robert John and he was three weeks early and was 7 lbs. 2 or 3 ozs. Can't remember which. I was so sick at six months I ended up in the hospital with an infection and I stayed there for 6 days. The only reason they allowed me to go home then was my temp. had been normal for 24 hrs. We had no health insurance, so we sturggled with a large hospital bill then. I'm so sorry I have to quit when I feel like I am on a roll but I've got to get ready for work. So hopefully, tomorrow I'll be back with more.

Goodafternoon dear family and friends.

No comments: