WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday

It's Thursday evening about seven-ish and I've been out all day. Now I'm very happy to be home in our nice warm apartment. I spent most of the afternoon doing some research for the novel. I'm getting excited about what is coming next which I am not telling y'all because I don't want to give too much away about the story. I plan on doing more research than I did for WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. I didn't realize how much this would help me.

I got a webcam (Logitec) for Christmas and have not used it. If you have one and want to talk and see me (big deal) just open yours and invite me. I know Virginia has one but I don't think it's hooked up yet.

Lea, check them out. Maybe we wouldn't feel like we were 3,000 miles from each other. Wal-Mart has them. Not expensive either.

I would chat more but haven't spent much time with my hubby, so I'm going to move to the living room for awhile.

Shawn, does your webcam fit on the computer you someday might have upstairs? I need to visit with Lesley and the kids.

Goodnight dear family and friends.

God Bless y'all.

No comments: