WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow

I think I hate cold and snow. Okay I really dislike cold but the snow was so beautiful this time. In our little village of Lima, we didn't get as much snow as other places. But on Sunday when John put up the bedroom shade he said, "You're going to love the view, it's that pretty snow that clings to the trees and just about everything it lands on." He was so right.

On the drive to church we could see how the trees were totally blanketed in white. One place on the expressway just before the Geneseo exit, there are trees on both sides of the road and the scene was breathtaking. Today at Mary's house in Conesus I saw the same beautiful thing. White covered everything. And because it is warmer today some of the snow is melting in Lima but I can't say I'm sorry, because for me I don't enjoy the extreme cold.

I know I haven't written in a few days but I've been busy. My priorities have to be the sequel. I am enjoying this process so much. It's the editing, and re-doing to make it a better story that is long and harder for me. The first draft, where I just write my heart out is really fun.

I know you will enjoy the sequel more if you have read WHAT'S DONE IS DONE first, but I have accidentally read a sequel in reverse and still enjoyed it. It was one of Karen Kingsbury's series and in my opinion you can't get much better than her books. I am feasting on them. Speaking of Karen, her husband is having surgery on March 3rd (I'm pretty sure that is the date) so keep him in prayer, please.

Until next time,
God Bless Y'all.
Sue

No comments: