WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today

It's Tuesday and I just noticed the date of my last post. The days seem to fly by some of the time. Others just crawl past. I find it frustrating to try to write when I've had an issue with my computer but today my grandson, Aaron looked at it and said he thinks I need to replace a piece of cable. So if that is my only problem I can be a happy camper again just with a quick trip to Wal-Mart. I will probably put this off because it's working fine now. But the next time it gets upset with me, or me with it, I will make the trip.

My friend, Kathy has broken her leg and could use prayer for a complete healing. She is a sweet lady and has one beautiful daughter.

This is a small hint about the sequel: Courtney continues to have health issues with her seizures, Neil and Mae have some major changes in their lives, Beth has developed a compassion for abused women, Dora is trying to get Leah to say she doesn't want to visit for the summer. Her only problem is, Leah does want to come. Three new people will be introduced into the story.
Want their names? That wouldn't be fair. What would you do for surprises? Read the book!

Now if I miss some days here, I'm either out doing the errands that life seems to throw at us or probably working on the continuation of 'the book'. Still no title but thanks to a sleepless night I asked God to give me a name like he did for WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. Now I have a couple of possibilities rolling around in my head.

Praise the Lord for no sleep. I really am blessed because I don't have to get up mornings for work.


Until next time,
God Bless y'all (I can see you smile, Shawn)

No comments: