WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Work

Hello everyone, today this will be very short. I just wanted you all to know that I would like to write everyday even if I start by being completely ignorant of what I'm going to write.

Well today I plan on spending time on the book and taking notes for a future chapter that is in my head. I also am working a few hours late this afternoon into this evening at the ARC.

It's about noon I've just finished some housework. Can you believe it? I have complained forever about not feeling like or finding time for this chore and today I really did accomplish something.

Sorry for the small talk but I need to finish the chapter I'm working on and do notes for the one I mentioned above.

Until tomorrow,
God Bless Y'all

No comments: