WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Saturday, May 1, 2010

New news?

Good afternoon everyone. Is there any new news? All news is new at some time. Correct?
This was just a quick title so I could get into the meat of the blog.

Now before I forget it, this is for anyone who is planning on coming to Mary and Rob's 25th anniversary picnic, the date has been changed. The new date is Saturday, August 14, 2010. Invitations will be sent out in a while. This is just a heads up for those who already had the June date on their calendar.

I have just changed the beginning of the novel. I am pleased with this and will not discard the other scene but will add it a little later on.

Yes, the name is still New Beginnings. Someone suggested "What's Done Is Done Again" but at this point I need to stick to the other one.

I am ordering more books on Monday or Tuesday. Now that we have entered into the spring and summer months, I will be going to rent a table at small town fairs and festivals.

Seth is going to be attending Mohawk Valley, a SUNY college this year. He is very excited to get in there.

Matt will be going somewhere but I didn't get word on which he chose. He was accepted at more than one. I'll get back to you on that.

RD had interview for new job the other day but I haven't heard the outcome. God will bless him with the right job I know. I wish I knew why His timing and ours aren't always the same.

Please pray for wisdom for the neurologist I'm seeing on Monday morning. The pain and numbness in my right arm and hand is getting worse not better.

Until next time,
God Bless Y'all. (you've got to be smiling 'angel boy')

No comments: