WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

Last night was Girl's Night Out and we went to a movie and had some good laughs after. Poor Mike, we invaded his house about ten or so while he was trying to watch the Nascar race. I wonder how that worked out for him with four giggling females in the kitchen?

I sent my grandson, Seth a text early yesterday afternoon and he got it at 11:30 last night. He asked me what I was doing sending a text at that hour. I told him I wasn't.

Today we just went to church, Wegmans, stopped at Mary's to pick up groceries I left there and came home. So how did I forget groceries? Well, I was trying to get home to change into warmer clothes before going to the movies and guess we unloaded some of mine with hers. I've talked to my kids so I am pretty much a happy camper on this special day of the year. Oh ya, and all the mom's got a gift card from church for none other than Dunkin Donuts. My favorite place.

The sun is out now and I'm planning on spring returning in the morning. Enough of this snow and cold in May.

Tomorrow I finally start my PT. I can't wait. Pinched nerve go away.

Rose, did you write that you have a web cam? I can't wait to see you guys and the girls will be able to see us. Let me know as soon as you get it up and running. Sign up for Skype, it's free and I really like it. You will be able to get Shawn and Lesley on there too.

Update on Matt's college of choice; it's Ithaca. The program he is going in only allows 12 students each year. Congratulations, Matt.

Virginia, Samantha and her friend Mandy were stranded in Nashville for a day or so because of the flood but they are fine.

Scott has a beautiful 10 month old puppy, he is Pitt Bull and American something. I can't remember the last part. He is so lovable, his name is Dozzer. I'm not sure how he spells it but you get the idea. This is the second Pitt I have known and they sure get a bum rap most of the time. Sadie was the most gentle and sweet dog I have ever known. She loved kids and people too. I know Mike and Cher still miss her.

Well as usual I need to close.
Until next time.
God Bless Y'all.

No comments: