WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Missing

What is going on? Where have I been? Writing, working and oh, I spent part of yesterday in the emergency room. I'M FINE.

I woke with a pain radiating down my left leg and thought I would scream. In the end they think it was some kind of spasm. But when I called my doctor at 8 am they said go to a hospital to get a blood clot ruled out. They said the symptoms were too suspicious. So my wonderful son, Bob left work to come get me and we went to Thompson Hospital.

After an ultra sound to rule out a clot, he(the doctor) said it probably was something pushing on nerves or even a pre-curser to a bulging disk. So I was able to come back home in record time. I had to get some meds for pain and inflammation he said. If you know me well, you will know that I don't do well with medication. I get reactions. Nothing huge but I always think and research before I take anything new.

Well, I won't spend anymore time whining. Today is a new day and my leg is okay for the most part. Looking for healthy options for all my health issues.

I planned to write on the sequel today but just have not done it yet. Maybe later, I hope.

Gotta go for now,
God Bless Y'all.

No comments: