WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gone Missing again?

It does seem like it, doesn't it. Well after I told you about the leg problem it went to my arm and other leg. The difference is I don't have the extreme pain but numbness and pain in hand and arm is almost constant. I'm going to a chiropractor. I have never been to one before. I have been to him twice now. The first time he took a neck x-ray and scans of my back. Also had a lower back x-ray from last year faxed to him. Now it seems it's very possible I have a pinched nerve.

Now, Shawn told me this before I saw the chiropractor yesterday, so I guess I owe Shawn some money for his diagnosis because it looks like he was right.

Hang on Shawn, I'm broke for the time being. Just put it on my tab for computer issues I owe you and Wayne for.

And by the way, the sequel is finally moving ahead. I am so excited. I think you will all love this as well as the original. I am going to have to start using my Dragon 10 because of my hand pain but that's fine. I just have to re-train it to my voice.

Adalyn May Kelly is being dedicated tomorrow at the 11:15 service in North Chili. Then we are having a first birthday party at Wayne and Korana's for her. It's an exciting time for me to get together with our family. I don't get to see them enough.

Sorry to end this but my honey is taking me out for dinner and then to the gym to exercise. We don't get enough fun, quality time together so I'm outta here.

Until next time.
God Bless Y'all

P.S. Welcome to my new follower. I think I'll give all followers a discount on the sequel.

No comments: