WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today is Thanksgiving Day

Well hi again, I'm sorry it's been awhile. I am just getting over a sinus infection and felt lousy for a few days. Today is better.

We are going to Mary and Rob's for supper. We don't have our family Thanksgiving until Saturday. Then we will enjoy most of our family with two exceptions. Virginia, Bryan, and Samantha are living in Tennessee. Mary's oldest Robbie, Rose, Xandra, Starr, and Anyka live in Florida. Okay, so that is more than two because I listed their family too. Some of you knew what I meant. Maybe.

We will be at Wayne and Korana's on Saturday. I just remembered I need to call because I just read on Korana's blog that the baby is still sick.

I'm going to make this short because I'm not feeling as good as I thought and need to take a rest before we go out.

Sarah, how is your dad doing?
Rose, heard you are helping feed people at your church today. Go, girl.
Cher, are you guys at Craig or Shelly's or are they at your house? Sorry I didn't call yet, to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
See you Saturday, Pooh.
Hey Gin, we will see you in a couple of weeks.
Sharon, sorry I missed you Mon. and Tues.
I know you miss him Kor.
Hope to see you soon, Lea.
Hi Lori, are you at Maria's house today?

Until next time dear family and friends.

God Bless you all.

No comments: