WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Movin on

Good afternoon,

Today I would like to give you an update of "WHAT'S DONE IS DONE". It's now available at two libraries in Livingston County. Livonia and Lima both have it in their library. A few of these books have been sold in Tennessee, and there are a few in Painted Post, N.Y. Tomorrow I will be shipping some to South Carolina.

If I had to describe what this book was about in simple words this would pretty much cover it: family relationships, lies, shame, happiness, sorrow, love, joy, excitement, reality.

I didn't get to finish this yesterday, so here I am. The books are shipped to South Carolina, and I have my errands done. I am now home and want to get busy on the novel again.

Sometimes my days flow nicely when I'm writing, and others I just seem to be spinning scenes over in my head. If I come away from the computer, knowing I have accomplished something I call it a good day. I know this is normal, at least for me. I still want every day to go smoothly and to be able to move forward. Is this reality? I don't think so. Reality is that I still need a housekeeper and a more self-disciplined life.

I need to get busy, so I'll say good bye for now.

Until next time,

God Bless you all.

P.S. Please pray for my friend Sarah's dad who was injured yesterday and is in the hospital with serious injuries.

1 comment:

sarahflorida said...

thanks Sue! the prayers are appreciated, I talked with my mom today and she said he is doing better but faces a challenging recovery as he broke his pelvis and has activated some other preexisting back conditions. He is a man of God as well and will be thankful all the prayer he gets :)

It sounds like you are keeping busy with your book process and glad to hear the book is becoming more widespread throughout the states.

Take care!