WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Saturday, August 11, 2012

View my blog?

I have come to the conclusion that I don't update my blog often because I have no idea if anyone views it. I have a few followers but I can't even tell when they view it. Without comments, I'm at a loss to decide if to continue this or not. Sorry, I just lost the few things I had written. I guess I need to take a blog class. Learn how to put pictures on it and so forth. I will continue to pray for wisdom in this area. Feedback is welcome as usual.

If you have read this blog from the start in 2009, you know that what started as a blog for my book quickly turned into a family blog. I started with trying to give my life story and then went from there. Since I am working on my next novel, I don't have other books to show as I have seen in other writers blogs. That's okay. I am not other people, I am just the unique person God made me to be. I will strive to be me and only me.

I am taking a trip to Nashville in a few days. I wonder what God will have for me there. In the book of James in the New Testament he(James) states that if we lack wisdom just ask God because he wants to give it to us. But we must have faith with no doubts. Isn't that the hard part? The no doubts!

Look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to share insight with me.

Until next time,
God Bless Y'all

No comments: