WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Friday, June 29, 2012

How important are keys?

An example could be when you drop your daughter off after you both went grocery shopping, make sure no one has left the keys in the trunk before it's closed. Then thank God when she reminds you that she has an extra car key for you. But, that is a key for the ignition and not your trunk and you soon find that out. So, you  drive home and find that you need to park in the shade so that the sun is not beating onto the trunk and baking  your food.

Now, you are positive that your husband has extra keys and you begin to search for them, only to come to the conclusion that even though  he doesn't always take them to work, that he usually does because he has house keys with the car keys. See if you aren't home he might like to get in anyway.

You need to be watching to see if the shade is disappearing and the sun is getting close to the back of the car. Then you would need to pull it forward to save your precious groceries. The clock is creeping  along and you have only been home an hour, and you have at least another hour or more before you will be able to get your hands on a trunk key.

Look for the good things! I do have a gallon jug that is frozen solid in with the yogurt and butter and maybe that will be enough. Smile or cry, you have a choice here. I want to cry but choose to smile and say, "it's all good." Really?? No, but what choice do I have. Okay, writing this has helped me, so thank you for listening.

Yep, I really need to go out and pull the car forward. Next time I'm out I think I will get another trunk key made. I try not to repeat my mistakes if I can help it.

Until next time.
God Bless y'all

No comments: