WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Don't feel stupid

That's right, don't feel stupid about asking questions. If I need to know something, I should just ask, right? But......wait what happens when someone is nice enough to try to help you and you still can't get it right?
I must, and I really mean must keep trying because the only other option is to give up. A writer can't give up. I think it's the first rule of writing or at least it should be. So, I am going back to the book blog and figure out how to remove the spaces in the blog address.

Let's touch on a lighter subject for a minute. I am ready for warm and sunshine and we aren't there yet. That means I really am out of controlling the weather. I just want to feel good and this stuff usually helps. Wait, I did get a word of encouragement yesterday at our church's Easter Egg Treasure Hunt. A friend came to me and said she loaned her copy of my novel to a friend of hers and she had the same reaction as my friend Laurie. They had been so into it that they couldn't put it down. I've read books that captured me like this and I feel this is a wonderful complement for any author. So let it snow, I am encouraged and that puts a smile on my face and my husband likes this a lot.

I must go because tomorrow is an extra busy day with a funeral to attend (very sad) and I have to work for a few hours. Sorry this is cut short and I haven't added any family news or prayer requests yet.

Until next time dear family and friends,
God Bless Y'all

Prayer requests: continued prayer for Todd's shoulder surgery on the 27th, Seth and Rose are
very sick with some kind of virus, Kristen W. is also suffering with a cough that won't let go.
I thank our God for answered prayer.

No comments: