WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Saturday, April 9, 2011

book blog

Good afternoon, I have just joined bookblogs.ing.com and I am looking for help already. My mind in on overload, I have been told that I have spaces in the address. Now that doesn't sound too bad except just where do I go so they will let me edit this. The site is great but I feel lost in it. I'm kinda nervous I will do something that will go against the terms of their agreement. This wouldn't be on purpose. I love this blog already because it contain so much information.

Anyway, if anyone reading this has suggestions please write and let me know. I have one new friend who was able to spot the spaces and manually get in, but I need to fix this asap.

Until next time dear family and friends,
God Bless y'all



No comments: