WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Monday, April 4, 2011

April Showers

Good evening everyone, it's good to be home. Our vacation was great but it always feels good to be home. We arrived home last Wednesday evening. I was brave enough to bring a sore throat and cough with me. I have only been out three times since then. Yesterday I thought I might have to see a doctor because of the cough and trying to catch my breath after a coughing spell but my good friend, Karen sent me some Silver Shield and I've taking a large spoonful every few hours. Between this and some serious prayers, I am much better today. Thank you Lord.

Our new car (1989) is running fine, this is also thanks to our Lord. First day home we suspected a little problem but after prayer it was gone. It still amazes me that God is interested in our everyday issues whether small or large. I take so much for granted at times. Thanksgiving should always be in the forefront of my mind.

I am studying a course on self defense for New Beginnings. Not taking it like I had planned but this is still helping me learn some very important issues about things women should be aware of when out alone.

Congratulations to RD and Rose on their upcoming move to a larger place, also to Aaron and Jenny on their closing and getting their new home ready for them. Their wedding is getting closer. And for those of you who haven't heard, our beautiful granddaughter, Heather and her intended are expecting. Two boys or two girls, or always the chance that it's one of each. Yes, Heather and TJ are expecting twins. Wow! Last, but not least of currant family news is, Shawn and Lesley are house hunting and have already found one they are interested in.

Prayer request: Todd is having surgery at the end of this month.

Well I'm sure y'all know that I am getting ready to say good bye for now dear friends and family.

Until next time,
God Bless Y'all

No comments: