WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Monday, February 14, 2011

March

Good evening, the date of our vacation is getting closer everyday. My only issue now is that I need to make a list of the small things we have to do. We are planning on shipping our clothes down so we don't have to lug baggage around. I need to get out some summer clothes and also plan on getting most of March bills paid before we leave.

Tonight we are enjoying one of those rare nights at home. We had turkey breast,peas and mashed potatoes for supper. Scott is cooking something different. He likes to eat a couple of hours later that we do.

Seth was home for the weekend. He went back to college last night. I saw him for about five minutes just before he left because he stopped to pick up a bag of food. I guess the welding club he belongs to is doing a food drive for the community in the area.

Matt is also back to Ithaca till spring break. I'm so proud of these guys. I told them I couldn't wait to see them at spring break, then I remembered that we will be in Florida while they are home. So I might not see them again until May when they come home for the summer.

My friend Sarah has had an allergic reaction to some medication. I hope you are feeling better today, Sarah.

Until next time when I hope to give you all a sample of the book . I need to say goodbye.
God Bless each and everyone of you.

No comments: