WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Hello friends, it's almost four pm and the sun has been shinning all day. What a wonderful encouragement this is. It makes me want to go around looking for those little flowers that like to peak out even when there is snow on the ground. Spring is coming. Okay, if you don't believe me just ask that little ground hog what's his name. I am sure that he makes it official. Ha,Ha.

Here is a small tease from, New Beginnings:
Chad felt a little better as he dried off from his shower and climbed into bed. When he put his head on the pillow, he felt Beth's hand on his arm, he turned to face her. "Hi," he said, gently rubbing her hand with his fingers.

She gave him a weak smile, "I'm sorry about earlier." She hesitated for another minute and then continued, "I think I might have seen Barry today."
Chad's eyes seemed to grow into large circles. "Are you sure?" he asked, as he lifted his head up from the pillow.
Barry might be out of prison and back in Maple Grove? Chad couldn't sleep, he just tossed and turned the rest of the night. Dawn was approaching before he finally drifted off to sleep.

Okay folks, I hope that has wet your appetite just a little. I'm sure you noticed that I left out Beth's response to the question.


Until next time,
God Bless Y'all

No comments: