WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunshine, Sunshine

Sunshine is so nice. Blue sky is beautiful and warm temperature is the best.
I think I have a name for the sequel, and I think it is the one I thought I had a while ago in the middle of the night and then couldn't remember what it was. I will tell y'all when I am sure about it. But I am excited that I finally might have the one I'm suppose to have. (I think).

We were invited to go to Niagara Falls today but John had to work. So, I'm taking a friend and go workout instead. I think the exercise will stimulate my brain cells and because John is going to church to set up for the egg hunt, I might get inspired to work more on the sequel tonight.

Today is our granddaughter, Willa Joy's birthday. She is five. Where do the years go? Our youngest grandchild just turned one a few weeks ago. But wait, out oldest grandchild will turn 29, yes twenty-nine this August. Isn't that great. We think so.

Sorry, I have to go and pick up my friend now. The book is coming together but it is a time consuming job. I love it.

Until next time.
May God Bless y'all.

No comments: