WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally

I was finally able to get in here again. I just wanted to check in and tell you that the novel is coming along pretty good. Some days I don't get to it because life happens and other things get put on hold. But when you think about it life is the priority isn't it.

Friday night Korana is giving Wayne a big 40 party. Wow, I wish I had been able to have one. Not really, just kidding.

I am looking forward to celebrating our 50 years together. You know one man, one woman. I've been telling my family for about 8-10 years now about the party I want, but that would take a lot of money, so maybe we'll have a picnic instead. Guess that would work. Marriage is a wonderful thing if you find the right person. I did. Now I am patiently waiting for next summer, 2011.

Gotta go someone is here.

Bye for now and God Bless.

No comments: