WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Day

Good evening everyone. I need to do this in the morning when my brain is functioning. Well, I don't know what to write except to tell you I'm pretty sure about the title.

Do you remember, Judy the lady that lived downstairs from Beth when she was with Barry? You are going to get to know her a little better and you will also get to know her sister, Meg. You will meet Will who is going to be a major person in the sequel. Come and find out what is going on with Courtney's seizures. Mae and Neil will have life changing issues in their lives also. Beth has a real life changing surprise too. And no, she is not pregnant. I know some of you have voted for Chad and Beth to have a baby boy. There is no plan for this so far. Please remember I am not writing this, I am just the channel the Lord is using.

April and May are full of birthdays for the Kelly family. I can hardly remember mine. We forgot our anniversary again this year. I don't think my honey remembers that he even forgot. Not yet. I really don't care. I still have him and that's what is important to me.
Enjoy the people you love, we really aren't guaranteed tomorrow.

This Saturday we are celebrating Ben and Shawn Jr.'s birthdays. Wayne's big 40 is the same day and Shawn Jr.'s birthday. The following week is Shawn Sr's. I don't promise to remember to mention everyone's. This is one of my famous disclaimers.

Wow, Wayne you are getting up there!!!

Until next time,
God Bless ya'll (I can see that smile Shawn)

2 comments:

Wayne Kelly said...

Gee, if I'm getting up there, how do you think Todd feels??

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, maybe we should ask him. And Bob too.