WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Saturday, January 23, 2010

WISH

Hi, I wish they had a little spot for a quick message. I would write, "hey don't give up on me, I'll be back. It's just that after 7-8 days of head cold I went right into a sore throat and swollen glands."
I'm not whining just feel awful and want to tell my readers why I'm skipping days when I said I would try to write every day or so. I just want to feel good again. So even though my doctor is not in on Monday's I will try to see her on Tuesday by getting an appointment made on Monday. Unless of course I am perfectly fine before then. I could be.

Sorry, I'm done.

God bless ya'll.

2 comments:

sarahflorida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahflorida said...

Feel better soon and hope you can see a doctor to help you get better! I just finished the book a few days ago and love it and can't wait to read the sequel :)