WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just yesterday

Believe it or not I started to feel better yesterday but John is still sick. We both came down with a bad head cold at the same time. Headache stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing and generally feeling awful. John worked everyday and by Friday was a very sick camper. But I just stayed in bed and tuffed it out and watched television. Good news is, I think we are heading in the right direction. At least I hope. I'm so glad tomorrow is a day off for him. I may end up taking him to see his doctor except I think he feels a little better this afternoon. I know he has pulled chest muscles coughing.

Now, on a lighter and happier note, I have more ideas for the sequel. I was relaxing on my bath pillow in the tub last night as ideas kept flowing into my head. I believe this is when God has me pinned down so to speak and I just listen. The warm water flows all around me and I am totally quiet. The good part is I know where to go next and the bad part is, if all this is for the sequel it would be too scattered to make much sense. So now I believe I have material for a couple more books which could make this a series. I'm not sure yet. Maybe just individual books? Time will tell.

I'm about done for today. If any of you are on Face Book and a 'friend' of Korana Kelly's I urge you to go to her wall. It should be titled "Kids sing the funniest things." Don't take offense she is only four. Almost five?

Thanks for your patience, hope to write tomorrow.

Until then.
God Bless Y'all (your welcome, Shawn Sr. love, Mom)

No comments: