WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ANOTHER DAY

Good evening everyone. Anyone want to purchase a bubble gum/candy machine? Korana is selling a couple. Like her mother-in-law she doesn't like to market herself. She also sells Lia Sofia jewelry and I love it. Want a party or just see some jewelry, contact her on Face Book or read her blog called Glitter Bug. You can get to it from her Face Book.

Anyway, now as for me I still have WHAT'S DONE IS DONE for $10.00 thru Valentines Day. 585-582-2702. Today I've been working on the sequel. If you write, you understand how long it takes to write and re-write and correct and then go back and remove stuff and keep going. Long story is it's very time consuming. But, oh what fun it can be. Especially when the characters come to life in front of you. I need to get a couple of books in the mail for customers tomorrow and try to see Mary in the next couple of days so she can take apart my first few chapters and ask me how I can make them better. She has a talent for this part of the work. I depend on her for this and I also take criticism very well from her. All writers have to have that. I wish it wasn't necessary but it is.


I had some books in the book store on the Elim campus. It was an Alpha and Omega store but they just closed up in December. Not enough business the manager told me. It's too bad, they have always had a book store of some kind up there as long as I can rememger.

Well I need to get going, tonight is church for us and we plan to venture out, dress warm and hope not to come with anyone else's germs.

Until next time.
God Bless y'all.

No comments: