WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vacation

I wonder if any of you have been as busy as I have. Last couple of weeks have been non-stop. Tomorrow we are leaving for TN. I am not looking forward to the long ride but we will stay over in a nice motel and finish the trip on Monday. That is the plan anyway. Don't have a bathing suit so if we get a place with a pool, I'm not going swimming because I'm too cheap to buy a new one. It's okay I'm usually too tired anyway and just want to lounge in front of the TV and then pass out.

I hope to be near a computer so I can update this, and work on the sequel. I am so excited because the scenes are falling into place and I have not done a lot of research on this. Thank you again Lord. This book is yours.

I don't mean to cut this short but I am so exhausted and I have to wash my hair and do a few things yet tonight. In the morning I will get the last minute things done. I'm not a morning person. Guess who is. John will be up before the cows and want to get on the road. I guess I better try to get to sleep early tonight.

Good night dear family and friends,

God Bless ya'll. (again for you Shawn, I know how you love to hear that word. NOT!)

1 comment:

sarahflorida said...

I hope you got to TN safely and happily and that you have a great time with your family and make some progress on your sequel. God bless!