WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Two days after Christmas

Good evening everyone,

Today seemed to fly by. After church, we went across the street to Wal-Mart (Geneseo) and then went home where we have stayed inside keeping warm for the rest of the day. I curled up in bed this afternoon and watched a movie. I think I was bored. Wonder what people did before TV, especially when they didn't feel like doing anything. I guess for me it's just a time killer. Too bad I didn't like Remington Steele the way Korana and Wayne do. Sorry Wayne, I just had to put that in there. Remind me, what was so bad about him? Just kidding, he wasn't one of my favorites either. Sorry, Kor. Did you really like him that much?

Well, the Kelly clan had a wonderful Christmas. I just look forward to getting together with everyone. Lesley had to work, which stunk and we missed her a lot. But no one missed the day because of illness and I'm very grateful for that.

Mike and Cher are still down in Florida. Too bad they missed all the nice rain and damp weather on Christmas day. At least it didn't freeze and make the roads bad for driving home from Ogden.

Rose, I just read you have all your Christmas decorations put away. Good for you. I enjoyed the pictures of Anyka's first Christmas. I feel bad about you guys living in Florida and missing our rain too.

I need to go for now.

As always, God Bless you.

No comments: