WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Friday, October 23, 2009

End, just for Shawn

Welcome Water Lily. It's so nice to be actually on here when a new follower signs up.

I don't have anything planned to write, so I'll just give you whatever comes to my mind.
I am finding that there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that I want to. Maybe I could cut my sleep time. NOT. How would I get my beauty rest? At my age (which is pretty young for a great-grandmother) I don't have the energy I want. During my first pregnancy which was for Todd, I only took a nap once. After that I took naps whenever my kids did. I needed the sleep.

I will be placing an ad in a couple of Penny Savers by the first of Nov. I'm pretty sure. These should announce my sale of WHAT'S DONE IS DONE for the next two months. Think Christmas gifts or just leisure reading. I'm so excited about this book and the feed back. I have started the sequel, but here is where the time issue comes in. I am praying that I can organize my days more effectively.

Until later,

God bless y'all. (just for you again Shawn, feel better honey)

No comments: