WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beautiful Day

I don't know where the time goes. I have been very busy since I wrote last. I think Face Book is nice most of the time but, it's also time consuming and so is my email. I usually check them first, and by the time I respond to all the things on them, I don't have time to really spend on here. Also, I'm trying to get an outline done for the sequel, and I could possibly be helping a friend with a book, and that really excites me. I'm still trying to finish getting my aunt and uncle's copy on cassette for them.

Now, I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet and putting away summer clothes and getting out the winter ones. John won't even walk near my closet, he is sure he might fall in and we would never find him again. It's really not that bad, and I'm sure we would find him in the spring when I put away the winter clothes.

Now back to just a little bit about what came next. Todd bought a Gremlin the second year he was at Alfred Tech. He came home every week-end and before we knew it he was engaged to a girl he had been seeing. Come to find out they had met in 5th grade when he started Livonia middle school. She admits that she had a crush on him then. They were married in September, the year he graduated from Alfred Tech. Gail is a beautiful woman with a soft and gentle heart. They lived next door to us from the time she was almost due to have their first baby until they were ready the have their third. The first was a girl, second and third were boys. I could go on and on but this is the highlight of Todd's life. (I think).

Bob met the love of his life in high school also. Judy was and still is the prettiest girl Bob ever dated. They had a lot in common. She was one of seven children, and her family had five boys and two girls, same as we did.
They both were born on May 2nd, except he was one year older.(I think).
Bob loved the outdoors and still does. He took conservation in high school. He hunts every year. Gun and bow season will find him out in the woods. They have two beautiful kids. One girl and one boy.

Today the sun is shinning and even though it is chilly, God has blessed us with a gorgeous day and I will praise him for it.

Sarah, I wanted to thank you for your comment and your wise advice. Thank you.

Until next time,

God bless you dear friends and family.

2 comments:

sarahflorida said...

I so agree with you about the gorgeous day today---it was well needed, a blessing from the Lord indeed!

Anonymous said...

It's almost November.
So you are busy keeping up with school work but, Sarah it will be so worth it when your finished. Well, I will admit I'm not speaking from experience, but education is so important these days.