WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to book info.

Hi,

When I started this blog, I just wanted to get some interest going about my novel that was being brought out this last summer.

I went away from this to allow you to learn something about me. This went to almost writing a book about my life. I really wanted to just let readers know where I was coming from but I had people writing to me and asking me to continue on about my life's journey, so I did. Now, I would like to share some things about the novel without giving away the whole story because some of you haven't read it yet.

I will begin by saying that I'm going to run a special from now until the end of the year. It's a great time to purchase something for that person you don't know what to buy for. I now have a manager who is going to try to set up some book signings for me and she will also be putting up fliers. Some will have event information on them. Anyone who would like more information (sale price, delivery, etc.) can contact me by mail at S. Kelly P.O. Box 545 Lima, N.Y. 14485. Be sure to include a phone number, address, or email so I can respond to you as soon as possible.

One person said that this book was like a story about two families. She is right, some will see it this way and that's okay. The main character of this book is Beth Hurley. Beth is a young woman of nineteen, and she makes some very unwise choices. Instead of dealing with them right away, she accepts a lie, and it becomes part of her life. This not only opens her up to more danger, but also separates her from her family for a time. She realizes that to live this lie means she has to lie to cover it up continually.

Chad Bennett is her brother, Charles' best friend and the person who despite being a few years older than Beth, feels some kind of bond with her. He suspects something is wrong,
but is planning his own wedding soon and really can't get involved in her issues.

I can't begin to tell how the twists and turns will keep you wanting to read more. But that is part of the feedback I'm receiving from people. If you aren't a book reader, you can purchase this as an e book from Barnes and Noble on- line.

I look forward to hearing from you. I usually make a trip to the post office daily.

Until next time.

God bless you all.

No comments: