WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christmas

Today when I was talking to Mary on the phone, she told me that she didn't remember have any other dolls except the one with the black face. I told her that she had many and she said, " I probably did but that is the only one I remember. But you know what my favorite Christmas present was, Mom?" No, I responded. "It was the box of cereal that you guys wrapped and gave us each year."

You see, I was on a big time health thing, and I didn't allow cereal with colors or sugar. But at Christmas time one year, I asked each of them except Shawn, who wasn't here yet, what their favorite kind was. I wrote it down and then we got each of them the kind of cereal they liked. We wrapped them like a Christmas present and put them under the tree with the rest of the stuff. No one was allowed to touch the other persons' box unless they got permission. Well, I guess they liked this and seemed to look forward to it. See how small things can turn into big ones?

Until tomorrow,

God Bless

No comments: