WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day

Today is the last day of May. Is this important to you. I don't think so. I just needed to get a title up there so I could move on with this blog.

We arrived home last Friday afternoon about 5 ish. Okay, so ish isn't a word but I use it a lot. Our weekend was kind of laid back. We attended a Bible Study on Saturday evening but that was just for a couple of hours and we were home pretty early. Well, shortly after dark. On Monday our neighbors at our complex were having a picnic but we didn't go. It was very hot outside and we were too tired to be hospitable if that makes any sense to  you. We just did not feel like being around other people. About 4pm we decided to ride in to check out a movie. That was almost a very bad decision because the movie was very offensive. We left after about 10 minutes and told the manager about it and we were told we could get a rain check, or go to a different one. We chose a different one. We exchanged language for violence but we stayed. I wish we had more good, interesting, real life movies for adults without the extras. The things that some people like us would rather avoid.

Tuesday was back to work for John and back to Curves for me. I think I got the best of the deal. I also needed some groceries, but still I wasn't on a work schedule. The trip home I might add was so long or at least I thought so. The motel was quiet and relaxing so that was a good thing. Last night I worked for a few hours that I had not planned, but it was okay.

This afternoon I am returning Korana's car and picking up our's. I hope to be able to see some grand-kids for a short time while I'm in Greece. Strep throat has visited one family and some kind of virus has been trying to get in the door at the other one.

New Beginnings is becoming a fun thing to re-write. As I work and revise I think the story is flowing more smoothly and I'm pleased with this.

I will need to leaving for Greece soon so I will get back to everyone soon.

And Ketura, feel better real soon, honey.

Until next time,
God Bless Y'all

No comments: