WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Morning

Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying this fine winter climate we live in. Yesterday we went shopping in Geneseo and John was freezing but for some odd reason, I wasn't. I told him that I felt a chill in the air and knew it was cold but it didn't bother me that much. He looked at me like I was crazy and I understand because I am usually the one shivering and complaining. I love to watch the large fluffy flakes as they come floating down through the air. Our yard turns into a winter wonderland. Now, I would be happy if the stuff just didn't drop on our roads. Yes, I do live in a fairytale world. Why not?

Happy Birthday, Mary. I won't mention how old our oldest daughter is today but at 10:10 this morning she was officially one more year older.

John's mystery calls have stopped and I miss them. But at the same time I understand. Our secret caller probably just got tired of no response. Looking back I wish I had answered when I was home, but some of the time we were both out. I was under the impression that he would keep calling until Thanksgiving but the last call came in Nov. 19 th at 11:26 am.

Nice, my appointment for this afternoon just got changed until Wednesday afternoon so I have a lot of things I can do instead Like going to the bank and post office, getting the mail and visiting our Birthday girl, then taking a trip into Henrietta. Oh, and planning a supper for my sweetheart. You can't forget to feed the guys who bring home the money for the bills including the food money.

Still can't get pictures on here. I know my kids are busy with their own lives so I try not to bug them anymore, but it's so frustrating to have this scanner and can not get them to where I want them to be.

Well friends and family, it's almost Christmas and I hope, time for us all to think about the real reason for our celebration. I've heard people argue that December 25 th was not the date Jesus was born. They say probably September. So what guys, the important thing is that God did send him to earth especially to die for us. I used to say, "If you were the only person left on this earth, Jesus would still have willingly died for you." Then I started to think about this. Did I truly believe this for myself? Did I believe Jesus would have willingly died just for me. It took prayer, Bible reading and searching my own inner being before I could make the statement, "Yes, Jesus would have died just for little ole me." THANK YOU JESUS!

Until next time, allow the God who created everything that is, to bless you abundantly.

No comments: