WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where is everybody?

Hi there,

I am wondering where everyone is. I figure Wayne is traveling now as it's about eight p.m. on Sunday night. I have not been on the computer since we returned from Tennessee. I'm really out of touch with almost everyone. Shawn if you read this soon call me, I can't put the pictures I have scanned on here or face book. Don't know why. I guess I need help from anyone who has that knowledge. Okay, I am showing and admitting how ignorant of the computer I really am but that is the truth. I have a pretty picture that I took a couple of years ago in the living room and I want to put in on here.

I plan on picking up the pictures of our vacation on Tuesday. I am working some this week and hope to get everything done that I can or am suppose to.

Korana, I love the blog about the fifteen minute rule or was it the five minute rule? I guess I need to go back and read it again. I wish I had felt like calling and talking to Wayne this weekend but it didn't happen. How many more weeks does he have to travel? Give me a call if you ever have a chance. I know you are swamped with volleyball and kids and house and stuff like life.

I have a new goal. I'm going to get together with some friends and we're going to make soap from scratch. I'll let ya'll know how that works out. It probably won't be for another week or so before we get the recipes and supplies together.

Well I just wanted to say hi to all.

God Bless y'all.

No comments: