WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm back

Hi everyone,

Yes, I'm finally back. Before I forget it, I needed to add kelly on the address for Korana's blog. Sorry about that. So it is waynekoranadenverandwillakelly@blogspot.com. I am sorry for the confusion for anyone who tried to see this and couldn't get to it.

Okay, I am ready to put some pictures on my computer. I have everything hooked up except the fax. Now, how do I do this? Don't have a clue. But I intend to fiddle with this until I figure it out.

I just finished getting my quarterly sales tax ready for the proper authorities. Now I can get back to New Beginnings. I am getting more excited about the story line every day that I am able to work on it.

Korana is busy coaching volleyball like she has for years and that keeps her very busy. That also means Wayne is busy with three little girls.

Shawn and Lesley had a break over the weekend because Shawn Jr. and Ben spent it visiting Aunt Mary and Uncle Rob. Ellianna enjoyed being an only child but frequently wanted to know where "her boys" were. I understand they had a great time.

We are looking forward to flying to Nashville next week. We are leaving on Monday and returning the following Tuesday evening. I can't wait to see my family out there. Bryan is doing well after jaw surgery last month and I haven't seen Sam's haircut yet. I hear it's very nice. Looking forward to spending time with Gin. We also hope to spend some time with Ron. I understand he is coaching hockey and so may be very busy but we will probably be able to see him a little bit.

School will start here in a day or so and I'm so glad I am done with getting kids off to school. I know our two great granddaughters in Florida starting weeks ago. It was very nice to see them here a few weeks back. I really miss them. We had a lot of fun. Even getting caught in a thunderstorm in Stony Brook Park couldn't damper the pleasure of our being together.

The Saturday after we get back from Tennessee we are attending out nephew's wedding. I guess our next two or three weeks will be busy.

I'm going to scan some pictures so let me close for now.

Until next time.
May God Bless you richly.

No comments: