WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Friday, September 23, 2011

Didn't plan to write

Good evening everyone, I really didn't plan to write tonight but I'm excited about a couple of things and wanted to share them.

The girls are doing fine but I don't have a current answer for; how much do they weigh now? The best news is that Rylie has gone home today. Born on the 8th and went home today the 23rd. Fifteen days old. That is very good and I am so happy for TJ and Heather. Ava needs to gain some more weight and might be there a couple more weeks.

Scott is cleaning out our storage unit that we have rented for more years than I can count, and has found all of the pictures I wanted for so long. Pictures of the kids when they were small and even some baby pictures. School pictures, graduation pictures and even more surprises. Our 25th anniversary album was there too.

How great is this news ladies and gents?

Until next time
God Bless y'all

No comments: