WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Journal

Today I feel that I am so far behind with my blog that I just feel like throwing out my feelings for a few minutes. If I were to open my journal (which I used to do daily)it would read something like this.

Darn why can't I get up early instead of sleeping most of the beautiful morning away? I know it's because I can't go to sleep at night and this has been going on for years. But every year I tell myself that in the summer I want to get up early and totally enjoy the warm, sunny morning before it gets too hot out. But this almost never happens.

Now I walk up to the kitchen window, look out and hear a strange clicking sound coming from the air conditioner. No! We need this. Why does this have to happen in July when we need a little cool in the house? Then I look at the school across the street where they are doing a construction project. Neighborhood rumor has it that they are putting in a new bus loop and moving the playground to make room for it. Okay, I'm frustrated with the noise of the trucks and heavy equipment but maybe it won't take all summer. But the AC is something I don't want to do without. Please Lord.

I know, maybe John or Scott can take it apart and oil everything and it will be fine. We have done this with fans and other stuff.

I turn off the air conditioner and wait for the fan to stop turning. It seems to take forever. Now what! It's off and I still hear the clicking. How can this be? I lean my ear close to the window and can still hear the sound. This is more frustration than I can handle without my morning coffee, so I head out the front door and low and behold the clicking is coming from one of the big construction machines. I smile, turn around and head back to the kitchen for the long awaited cup of coffee that I deserve on this 'early' July morning. I ask God to forgive me for jumping to conclusions and thank Him for the glorious day ahead.

My new years resolution is early this year. I am planning on blogging much more often.

Until next time,
God Bless Y'all

No comments: