WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Friday, July 30, 2010

Computers

Good to be back to say hi. I've been having some issues with my computer and I am pretty sure we can have them corrected early next week.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes that were posted on face book. I was very touched. My honey took me, Scott (his birthday too) and our grandson Seth out for dinner. It was a very relaxing evening.

Moving ahead with New Beginnings has also been an issue but I plan on getting things back on track as soon as this last thing is taken care on on my pc. Just waiting for a little money to get the part.

Tomorrow is one busy day. We have a church meeting at 9am, then, Matt's graduation party at 2 and then Mary and Rob's 25th at approx. 5pm.

Sunday a special speaker from Africa. 10:30 at Family Worship Center in Geneseo. In the plaza with the movie theater. Can't think of the plaza name. Then a picnic at Stony Brook with family from Florida.

So I just wanted to take time to say hi.

Until next week.
God Bless Y'all.

No comments: