WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Short continuation

Well, I should just shut up and continue with my busy life and forget about babies. Right? Okay, soon. Fifteen months after losing the baby I was pregnant and ecstatically happy. And very, very sick. But nothing unusual. normal pregnancy except I was huge and everyone teased me about having twins. My dad's sister had twins, and John's grandma had twins, so it could have been possible. At a late term doctor appointment, my doctor said she thought she felt two heads. So, I was off to ultrasound, after drinking about a gallon of water. What did they find? One baby. I had about an hour before the test to think about the possibility of two. Three weeks later, Shawn Michael came flying out of the shoot. Don't I wish it was that easy. He weighed 9 lbs.. 2 ozs., a good size little guy. Three years later? I know what you're thinking, no we didn't have any more, but we did become grandparents then. I became a Nana at 36. Well, I could quit right here or go on. So one of my followers better give me some feedback. Please. are you bored or do you want me to continue. That's the story of our seven children and some of how we got started.

Don't forget WHAT'S DONE IS DONE is on website at B&N and I'm going to check now to see if anyone else has it yet. It's a great story, I think you will fall in love with Beth (sooner or later). I would also love for some suggestions about my next novel. Look forward to hearing from some of you about this. Follow along and maybe from time to time, maybe I'll ask for help making the next one as good or better than this one.

Until then dear family and friends,

God Bless all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep going, you are just gettin got the good part!! my wonderful hubby!! love ya
Rose and the fam